Some FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) addressed about a session to help you prepare:-
While you definitely want to “come as you are” to your session, it is good to give yourself time to be prepared and in the right space for our time together.
FAQ 1 : How to Prepare Before Your Session
- Take a few minutes to get centered before we talk.
Avoid any distracting last minute conversations, phone calls, and errands before your session.
Consider if there is anything specific you’d like to focus on in our time together. Take a moment to ask yourself what you would love to have support with. It’s also OK if you don’t know.
- Wear loose unrestricting clothing. You will be requested to remove shoes and any jewelry only.
- What you share with me as sacred and confidential.
FAQ 2 : When your session is over
- Drink plenty of water.
- You may want to have time to yourself afterward, so take it easy once we’ve finished. Don’t plan a busy schedule for afterward. Errands, phone calls, and a hectic pace are not conducive to healing.
Sit out in the sunshine afterward if you have time; or consider an salt soak in the bath or a hot shower.
- Your body will automatically detoxify on all levels, for 7 days after the therapy, so you may feel a bit different for a few days. Consequently please ensure you eat well balanced meals and drink sufficient water.
- The healing will continue to occur after the session has ended.
- Take note of any emotional releases, changes in a condition or symptom, dreams, insights you have. They are likely part of the process. Look at it as a release, and be kind and gentle with yourself.
- Please note. All therapies are deeply relaxing, and aid your body to heal on 3 levels
Physical : Aches and pains, stress, illness, post operative trauma, lack of physical energy and vitality
Mental : Fears, Phobia’s, Mental Stress
Emotional : Past Traumas, Mystical Depression and any other emotional issues.
- Your body will automatically detoxify on all levels, for 7 days after the therapy. Consequently please ensure you eat well balanced meals and drink sufficient water.
- These therapies are complimentary and are not to replace any existing medication or Professional Health Care Practitioners advice or diagnosis. It is therefore to be used in conjunction with existing allopathic health care.