Self belief becomes a prerequisite to living life to the full. You are worthy of experiencing life at it’s very best. To willfully experience less, would be to abdicate your personal responsibility in co-creating your best life. You have to believe in your greatness before you can fully express your greatness in this world. Your present moment, now, is when it is no longer anyone’s fault for your lack of self belief. You must accept full responsibility to build up what you allow others, or yourself, to break down.
- Stop bullying yourself.
- Replace criticism with encouragement.
- Come to terms with the fact that it’s OK not to be perfect.
- Let go of the guilt attached to things outside of your control.
- Accentuate your positives, rather than exaggerate your negatives.
- You are not responsible for everything.
- Choose your focus wisely.
- Become a visionary, instead of becoming a victim.
Our levels of self belief do not just determine who we become, it determines how we experience life; and how we are experienced. How we see ourselves means everything.
“Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” – E.E. Cummings
Self-belief, or self-confidence, is your thoughts. Thinking on the way that you feel about your skills, abilities, looks and behaviours. A person with self belief may learn things quickly, trust that they can complete tasks to a good standard or appear attractive to others.
We can help you with your self belief and issues of self confidence – give us a call.